1. I will do my very best to make sure the bunny is healthy and represented honestly. Priced according to quality in my opinion.
2. Buyer are responsible for checking of the teeth, sex, faults, temparement, health, etc before accepting the bunny.
3. Cash and online bank in only – I don’t accept cheque.
4. Deposit & payment – At least 50% of sale price is required to hold the rabbit. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and NOT-EXCHANGEABLE TO OTHER RABBITS OR PRODUCTS unless I terminate the sale or certain cases agreed upon. Balance to be paid upon delivery.
5. Hold policy – I will hold the rabbit maximum for 2 weeks time or other agreed date of delivery upon payment of deposit. If buyer cannot take delivery on that date, alternative arrangements must be made in advance. Extra fees will be charged accordingly. Otherwise, deposit is forfeit and the rabbit will go back up for sale immediately.
6. Delivery – Our rabbitry is not opened for public. Arrangement can be done to deliver to other places within Klang Valley, Selangor and Kuala Lumpur with or without extra charges. Any delivery to other state will be charged accordingly.
7. 3rd party transport – Long distance relays are sometimes possible. Buyer takes full responsibility for arranging the relay, although I’ll try to help. I guarantee the rabbit(s) was in good health when I released it to the transporter. Once it leaves my hands, I am no longer responsible.
8. All sales are final upon delivery – Delivery is defined as full payment, rabbit and/or pedigree exchanged. Buyer has the option of declining upon seeing the rabbit in person, but any deposits are forfeited or use it against another choosen rabbit (with partial/full forfeit of the deposit, subject to discussion). * Exception: If disease or serious defect not previously disclosed is found AT DELIVERY, replacement can be arranged or the deposit will be refunded in full.
9. Exchange of rabbit after sale – An exchange is only allowed in 7 days time due to disease that has not found previously BUT NOT due to any injury caused by buyer, unfitness to environment, etc.
10. Declining a sale – It is in my discretion to terminate a sale at any time for any reason. If a deposit has been accepted, it will be refunded in full.